Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve!

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year! We are planning to stay in tonight, not that we were every crazy partygoers before kids or anything, but a night at home with the boys is a perfect night in my book. I took this video last night and could not stop laughing at them. I think we need to start doing our dancing again on a daily basis, they are really getting into it now! Rick and I are on vacation this week and although we have not gone out anywhere as a family since the boys had a touch of a stomach bug, it really has been nice spending alot of quality time all together. We also we able to do alot of errands and clean out some baby stufff since we are home toegther for a week as opposed to out usual one day a week. Tomorrow we are taking them to get pictures done, oh god the stress levels are already rising haha, wish us luck :)

1 comment:

Joakasfabio said...

Nada mais divertido, eheheheh!