Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It has been so long since I posted

Evan,Gage and Caleb

Evan

Gage

Caleb

Happy October! I cannot believe I have not been on here since June...where did the summer go??? I feel so guilty that the boys are so amazing and I have not shrared anything on here. I update facebook regularly so I make sure to get updated pics on there, but here I have been slacking. But now I am making a new commitment to be back on here so I can post about all the exciting things in our lives,haha.

I have always looked forward to getting the boys pictures done in the summer so they are nice and tan and healthy looking, and of course to get their adorable little toes in some pictures. While we are on vacation the week before Labor day we went to jcpenney's and here are the works of art. I seriously am in love with these pictures :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Those are great photos! Your boys are adorable (and so identical, it's scary). :>)