Monday, March 15, 2010

My little babies are little boys


I am a bad blogger. I have so much I want to write, and I want to capture all the memories of how awesome the boys are and all the funny things they do. But I am so tired, everyday just wears me down and then I sit down and practically pass out. I know now that their first year of life was the easy part, then when they turned 1 that year was full of milestones and still relatively easy. Now here we are with 3 2 year olds, who not only move and bounce and jump and run ALL DAY LONG.... they think too!!! So although the physical aspect is lighter, not having to carrying them everywhere, the mental factor is unreal. They already know so much, they are little sponges hanging on to evverything.

This weekend we went to see Elmo's Green Thumb, the boys loved it. Here is the only group shot of them from the morning, here they are with grandma.

I guess it was an Elmo themed weekend because here they are in their Elmo sweat suits,
Gage


Evan

Caleb





2 comments:

Lindy said...

Awww I love these pics!! they are just the cutest!!

Sarah said...

You have 3 very adorable boys!