Friday, December 11, 2009

Making cookies












Living in Buffalo means that we expect a few snow storms every year. Yesterday was very bad out, snow and crazy winds, and although I went to work and left an hour early to get home for Rick to go to work in the afternooin, we decided it was safest for him to stay home and call in. So I went back out into the frozen tundra and bought cut-out cookie supplies and we baked cookies with the boys. I am the first to admit that I am not a good cook and I do not like to cook at all, and the same goes for baking. But having the boys has really gave me a new appreciation for creating traditions and trying new things. So the boys helping consisted of them using my cookie cutters and paper to make their own cookies, and then of course thet pulled over their picnic table to stand on and get a better view. Then we ended up putting them in their high chairs, but as you can see their little feet kept popping up.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww I love these photos!! SO cute.

Rebekah said...

I stumbled across your blog. I just had to tell you your boys are beautiful! So handsome in their vests and sweet little smiles! AAA! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

oh wow!..all that looks so sweet. and yes your boys are beautiful. god bless your family :)