Monday, December 7, 2009

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!


Today my little boys are 2! We had a great party on Saturday and I will post pics from that soon, but wanted to make sure I got this up here today. We took the boys to Chuckee Cheese this morning and becasue we were the first and only ones there for the first hour they were open we got free tokens and all the tickets from the machines as they were testing them out,yay!


When we did the cake at the party the boys were on our laps and didn't really get the blowing the candles part, but today with just mom and dad encouraging them we had success! I am so proud of my boys and all that they do every day still amazes me. They are the best gift we could of ever asked for and boys we love you so very much!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the video... sooo precious!

Corrine Latini said...

They are the cutest things ever! Happy Birthday Boys!

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys, I still can't believe they are 2!