Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!












I hope everyone has a wonderful turkey day spent with the ones they love. I am so thankful for all we have, I am very lucky for such wonderful family and friends. Things have been very stressful around here due to some changes in my job, but we are getting through them and as long as we can support our family, we are thankful.
We are getting ready for the boys birthday party next weekend and then the big TWO on 12/7! Lots of exciting(stressful...) things coming up, toddler beds that came in yesterday and thinking about potty training. Ahhh the joys of children X's three

Last weekend we took the boys on a walk through Losson park and enjoyed our time on the nature trails. I am in LOVE with this age, so much they are learning and seeing.

No comments: