Monday, October 5, 2009

I need to catch up

Wow, why has it become so hard to blog?? Oh yeah, 2 parents who work opposite shifts and 3 almost 22 month old boys. Where can I even start with the boys...everyday they amaze me with what they understand and can comprehend and repeat back. Cinnamon bun was a recent shocker by Gage! We took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese Saturday and we had a blast. They boys liked riding the stuff and just looking around. It has rained the past week so it was nice to be able to get out.

We are getting ready for Halloween, can't wait!!Hoping for decent weather, but it has been known to snow around here on Halloween. Here are just a few pics of the boys and random cuteness.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Amazing!! I wish you all the best, these boys are so so cute! You must be some super parents I am sure! My daughter Skye is almost the same age, and I don't have time to scratch my head! Funny enough, she has the exact same routine as your boys, is it through the Gina Ford books by any chance? Anyways, enjoy parenthood!